- ½ cup sweet chilli sauce
- can KOO Apricot Halves, drained and chopped
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp finely chopped coriander or mint
- 400 g chicken breast or thigh meat
- 1 tsp garlic
- ½ can KOO Apricot Halves, drained and chopped
- ½ can KOO Chickpeas, drained
- 3 tsp spring onion, chopped
- 1 tsp chilli, finely chopped
- 2 tsp red thai curry paste
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp fresh coriander, finely chopped or mint
- Salt & pepper
- Egg wash
- Sesame seeds
- Puff pastry squares / rectangles
Kitchen gadgets:Food processor, pastry roller, sharp knife, pastry brush, baking sheets, baking tray
- Dipping sauce: mix ingredients together and allow to infuse for 15 minutes before using.
- Sausage Rolls: Put the chicken, apricot, garlic, chickpea, spring onion, chilli, thai paste, fish sauce and egg into the food processor and process to combine, it should not be puree but rustic.
- Fold in the fresh coriander or mint and add salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- Roll out the pastry into oblong shapes. Take filling, using floured hands and roll into a long sausage.
- Place on the long edge of a piece of pastry. Do the same for the remaining pastry and filling. Brush the edges of the pastry with water and fold over, pressing down to seal. Place the sealed edge underneath. Repeat with others.
- Using a sharp knife, snip small slits in the top of the sausage rolls. Brush the top with egg wash then sprinkle with sesame seeds. Place on greased baking sheets.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until lightly golden brown and puffed out. Serve with dipping sauce and a summer fresh salad.