- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- Zest 2 lemons
- 400g pasta, cooked
- 1 can KOO Fresh Garden Peas, drained
- 20 g basil
Kitchen gadgets:Frying pan, colander, sharp knife
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a frying pan and cook the garlic and chilli for a couple of minutes until very lightly golden. Stir in the zest and drained peas.
- Add in the garlic, peas, chilli and lemon, scraping in any bits stuck to the pan mix with cooked pasta. Season.
- Tear in the basil, season and add the remaining olive oil. Stir well and serve.