- 4 large peppers, tops cut off and seeds removed
- 1 cup Tastic Nature's Brown Rice, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups water or vegetable stock
- 1 can KOO Red Kidney Beans, drained
- 1 can KOO Whole Kernel Corn, drained
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Salt and pepper
- Freshly chopped parsley
- Coconut oil for frying
Kitchen gadgets:Baking Sheet, saucepan and frying pan
- Preheat oven to 170°C and spray your baking sheet with Spray & Cook.
- Cook the rice in vegetable stock according to the instructions on the packet.
- Transfer rice into a deep pan, adding all the spices, beans and corn.
- Fry for a few minutes, taste and adjust the seasoning. Add fresh parsley.
- Stuff the peppers with the rice mixture right till the top.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15 -20 minutes until the peppers are soft to touch.