- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 pinches of salt and black pepper
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2 cans KOO Samp & Beans
- 3 tbsp Sunflower Oil
- 1 tsp red wine vinegar
- A large pinch of fresh parsley, chopped
- A couple of pinches of potato spice
- Juice of half a lemon
Kitchen gadgets:Braai pot, fireproof pan
- Pre-heat a fireproof pan.
- Add the oil, the onion and fry for about two minutes, or until golden.
- Next, stir through the garlic and butter, add the potato spice and samp and beans.
- Simmer for five minutes then add a teaspoon of red wine vinegar.
- Continue to simmer for about 10 minutes then stir in 2 tablespoons of butter, add fresh squeeze of lemon juice, season with salt and cracked black pepper and freshly chopped parsley.