- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 6 rashers Enterprise Bacon, chopped
- 300 g Tastic Risotto Rice
- 1 L hot vegetable stock
- 100 g KOO Fresh Garden Peas, drained
- Salt and pepper to season
- Parmesan cheese to serve
Kitchen gadgets:Frying pan, sharp knife
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil and a knob of butter in a pan, add the onions and fry until lightly browned. Add the bacon and fry for a further 5 minutes, until it starts to crisp.
- Add the rice and stock, and bring to the boil. Stir well, then reduce the heat and cook, covered, for 15-20 minutes until the rice is almost tender.
- Stir in the peas, add a little salt and pepper and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Serve sprinkled with freshly grated parmesan and freshly ground black pepper.