- 200 g Golden Cloud Self-Raising Flour
- 50 g extra mature cheddar, grated
- Handful parsley leaves, chopped
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tbsp olive oil, plus a little extra for the tin
- 150 ml natural yoghurt
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 198 g can Whole Kernel Corn, drained
Kitchen gadgets:Muffin tray, grater, large bowl, spatula
- Heat oven to 190°C and lightly grease a 12 - hole, non-stick muffin tin.
- Mix the flour, cheese and parsley in a large bowl. Whisk together the eggs, oil, yoghurt, mustard, corn and 4 tbsp water in a jug.
- Add the wet ingredients to the mix and quickly combine using a spatula - don't over-stir.
- Spoon the mix into the tin - no need to smooth the tops - and bake for 18 - 20 minutes until golden.
- Leave to cool for 5 minutes before turning out and cooling on a rack.