- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 large onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1-inch ginger, peeled and minced
- 1 tbsp garam masala
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 2 cans KOO Chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 cans diced All Gold Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 medium head cauliflower, broken into florets
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- Cooked rice or naan for serving
Kitchen gadgets:Heavy bottomed pot, wooden spoon
- Heat the coconut oil in a large Dutch oven over medium heat. Add the onion, garlic, and ginger and cook until softened, 5 - 7 minutes.
- Stir in the spices and cook until they're fragrant, about 1 minute. Add the chickpeas, tomatoes, coconut milk, and cauliflower. Increase the heat to medium-high and bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Uncover and cook 5 minutes more, or until sauce has thickened slightly. Season with salt and pepper to taste and garnish each serving with cilantro.