- 4 large floury potatoes, skin on
- 1 medium onion, peeled and chopped finely
- 6 eggs
- 100 g KOO Dill Cucumbers, sliced
- 200 g smoked ham cubes
- 1 - 2 tbsp butter or margarine
- ½ bunch parsley, chopped
Kitchen gadgets:Foil, frying pan, sharp knife
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Wrap potatoes individually in foil and bake them in the oven for 1 hour.
- 10 minutes before the end of cooking, beat the eggs and season them to taste.
- Remove the potatoes and unwrap the foil. Cross cut them and open them slightly.
- Heat the butter in a frying pan and sautè the onion. Add the beaten eggs and scramble.
- Place the egg on the potatoes with the ham cubes and cucumber slices.
- Serve on 4 plates sprinkled with parsley.