- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 can KOO Unsweetened Pie Apple Slices, drained & diced
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 8 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 2 ginger nut biscuits, crushed
Kitchen gadgets:Small saucepan, sharp knife
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter over a gentle heat and add the apples and cinnamon. Cook for one quick minute or 2 – apples must still hold their shape.
- Split the mixture between four sundae glasses or bowls. Sit 2 scoops of ice cream on top of each, followed by the crushed biscuits.
- Serve while the apple mix is still warm.