For 75 years, we’ve been part of South African society in ways we couldn’t have imagined – birthdays, parties, holidays, weddings, funerals, mid-week dinners and secret dessert indulgences. You’ve invited us to share so many special moments with you, so we thought you should be the first to know that we’ve got some exciting new innovations happening in-stores across the country.
We’re celebrating 75 years with our new KOO look that we know you’re going to love. In fact, you’ll love it so much that you’ll want to have your photo taken with it. Visit your favorite supermarket and take a selfie of you and our new KOO look branding. Simply send your image to email@example.com or share with us on Facebook and you could stand a chance to win one of 10 handy KOO Shopping Bags filled and R100 worth of KOO vouchers – just for sharing your selfie.
Thank you for making us such a significant part of your lives. Sign up to join the KOO family to be the first to hear about more 75 year celebrations.
PROMOTIONAL COMPETITION RULES
- This competition starts on 8th July 2015 and closes on 14th August 2015. No late entries will be accepted.
- The competition is open to all South African residents who are 18 years and older.
- No director, employee, agent or consultant of the Tiger Brands Group of Companies, or their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members, or the supplier of goods and services in connection with this competition may participate in this competition.
- To enter this competition participants must:
- Take a selfie (an image of themselves) with any of the new KOO point of sale elements in-store.
- Point of Sale can be found in selected stores nationwide including Shoprite Group; Spar; and Pick N Pay and in selected wholesalers and independents.
- The image is to be shared with KOO on the Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/MamaKOOSouthAfrica) or email the image to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Multiple entries are permitted but the prize will be limited to one per entrant.
- There are 10 (ten) prizes of (KOO shopping bag and R100 worth of vouchers redeemable against the purchase of any KOO product at major retailers including Checkers, Shoprite, PnP and Spar stores).
- Prizes may not be redeemed for cash and are not exchangeable.
- The promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another prize of similar commercial value in the event of circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- The promoter is not liable for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotional competition that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
- Entries which are unclear, illegible or contain errors will be declared invalid.
- After the closing date ten(10) winners will be selected randomly and will be notified telephonically within two weeks of the selection having taken place. In the event that any of the winners cannot be successfully contacted following all reasonable attempts to do so the promoter reserves the right to draw another winner in substitution. The names of the prize winners will also be published on www.koo.co.za.
- Any prize not taken up for any reason within one month of notification will be forfeited.
- The winners may be required to sign a waiver of liability and indemnity before claiming their prizes. All winners will be required to provide their names, ID numbers and contact details and to sign an acknowledgement of receipt of the prize.
- The prizes will be delivered to the winners by courier. Any queries in this regard may be directed to the Consumer Services Division, on telephone number 0860 005 342 or at email@example.com during office hours.
- Winners may be requested to take part in the promoter’s publicity campaigns or to allow their names, images and likenesses to be used by the promoter for promotional purposes. Winners are, however, entitled to decline such request.
- Where winners consent to take part in the promoter’s publicity campaigns, they will not be entitled to any remuneration for such participation and all materials arising from such participation will be the sole property of the promoter.
- By entering this competition all participants accept and agree to abide by these rules.
- The promoter reserves the right to terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
- The judges’ decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- A copy of these rules can be found on www.koo.co.za throughout the period of the competition or can be obtained from the Consumer Services Division, as indicated in rule 11 above.