- 1 can KOO Fresh Garden Peas, rinsed and drained
- 3 tbsp low-fat natural yoghurt
- 2 tbsp chopped mint, plus a few extra leaves, torn
- Zest and juice ½ lemon
- 15 slices cut from a thin baguette, lightly toasted
- 85 g feta cheese, crumbled
- Drizzle olive oil
Kitchen gadgets:bowl, potato masher
- Put the peas, yoghurt, chopped mint, lemon zest and juice and some seasoning in a bowl. Mash well with a potato masher.
- Divide the pea mixture between the toasts then scatter a little feta on top of each with some more pepper.
- Arrange on a plate, scatter with more mint leaves and a drizzle of oil. Serve.