- 1 can KOO Butterbeans in Tangy Sauce, drained and rinsed
- 1 can KOO Red Kidney Beans, drained and rinsed
- 125ml Sunflower Oil
- 30 mls Fresh Parsley
- Fresh Coriander to garnish
- 125 g Feta Cheese
- 5 Radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 ml Fresh Ginger, peeled & grated
- Salt and Freshly Ground Black Pepper to taste
- 15 ml All Gold Super Fine Apricot Jam
- 2 ml Chilli Flakes
- Rind and juice of 1 Orange
- 125 ml Sunflower Oil
- 30 ml Fresh Parsley, chopped
Kitchen gadgets:Grater, Salad Bowl, Whisk, Jug, Sharp Knife
- For the dressing, whisk together the oil, grated ginger, apricot jam, chilli flakes, orange zest and juice and chopped parsley in a small mixing bowl, allow to stand for 15 mins to give the flavours a chance to infuse.
- Toss together the butterbeans and red kidney beans.
- Fold through the feta cheese, thinly sliced radishes and garnish with coriander.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the dressing over the salad when serving, or reserve on the side as needed.