- 1 can KOO Chickpeas in Brine, rinsed and drained
- ½ onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 2 tbsp water
- ¼ tsp coriander powder
- ½ tsp cumin
- ¼ tsp garam masala
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- ½ tsp green seasoning
- 1 x 35g sachet concentrated beef wet stock
- 3 cups water
Kitchen gadgets:Medium pot, wooden spoon and a jug
- In small bowl mix curry powder, garam masala, coriander powder, cumin, green seasoning and 2 tablespoon water to form a paste.
- In a medium size pot, heat oil over medium heat. When oil is hot add curry paste and onion and cook for 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally. If the paste becomes dry, about a tablespoon of water to prevent it from burning.
- Next add the chickpeas, salt and the remaining 3 cups of water. Cook until the chick peas are tender, adding water as needed. Fold in the coriander and mix through.
Courtesy of Jehan Can Cook