- 1 can KOO Chickpeas, drained
- 1 large onion, chopped
- KOO Sliced Beetroot
- ½ cup tahini
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper for seasoning
Kitchen gadgets:Food processor or stick blender
- Puree beetroot in a food processor; add the drained chickpeas and onions, tahini, garlic, lemon juice and cumin. Process until smooth.
- Slowly, while the machine is running, pour in the olive oil. Continue to process until mixture is thoroughly combined. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with a little extra olive oil.