- 6 23 cm tortillas
- 1 cup sour cream, lightly whipped
- ½ cup cheddar cheese
- 1 avocado, sliced thinly in half moons
- ½ cup chunky salsa
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley or spring onion
- 3 tbsp oil
- ¾ cup onion, diced finely
- ½ cup green onion, diced
- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- 1 tsp chilli, finely chopped
- ½ tsp cumin, ground
- ½ tsp coriander, ground
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 sachet KOO Tomato Paste
- 500 g lean beef mince
- 1 each beef stock cube
- ½ cup Mrs Balls Hot Chutney
- 3 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
- Salt & pepper
- 1 can KOO 4 Bean Mix, drained and rinsed
- 1 can KOO Whole Kernel Corn, drained
- 1 can Fresh Garden Peas, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- ½ cup red pepper, finely diced or peppadew
- 3 tbsp parsley or chives, finely chopped
Kitchen gadgets:23cm cake tin, pot, pan, spatula or cake lifter
- Meat: Heat the oil and fry the onion, garlic, chilli and spices for a few minutes until softened. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well. Bring to the boil and simmer uncovered for 10 minutes. Adjust the seasoning.
- Beans Mixture: Mix all ingredients together.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- In a greased springform cake tin layer the ingredients in the following way: Wrap-Mince-Wrap-Beans Mix-Wrap-Mince-Wrap-Beans Mix-Wrap-Mince-Wrap.
- Before serving, heat in the oven for 15 Minutes.
- Take out the oven and cut into wedges with a sharp knife. Keep it in the cake tin.
- Top with sour cream, grated cheddar cheese and thinly sliced avocado.
- Dot salsa around on each wedge and then sprinkle with chopped parsley or spring onion.
- Loosen the tin and take away the sides. Using a spatula or cake lifter, lift a wedge onto serving plate and serve.