- 1 x 410 g can KOO Baked Beans in Tomato & Herb Sauce
- 1 Onion, sliced
- 30 ml Sunflower Oil
- 1 Clove Garlic, crushed
- 2 Carrots, cut into strips
- Salt and Freshly Ground Black Pepper to taste
- half small Cabbage, sliced
- 500 g Beef Strips
- 4 tbps All Gold BBQ SAUCE
- 250 g Fatti's & Moni's Spaghetti, cooked
- 2 Mixed Peppers, seeded and sliced
Kitchen gadgets:Wok or heavy frying pan
- Heat the oil in a heavy-based frying pan or a wok. Add the beef strips and fry until golden brown in colour. Add the onion and garlic and sauté until onion is translucent. Add the remaining vegetables except for beans. Stir-fry for 5 - 7 minutes or until meat is cooked.
- Add the baked beans and add the BBQ sauce to stir-fry and toss to combine. Cook for another 3 - 4 minutes or until heated through.
- Cook spaghetti as per cooking instructions.
- Serve hot on cooked spaghetti.